Friday, December 7, 2007

O'Connor Christmas - Florida Friday


I left things earlier today that I was going to lunch I think... which was amazing as usual. The food around the O'C's is always amazing. And no, you can't have any. I got to have the first bite. I dunno why. Best part is, Pat says, "yeah, I got the recipe out of some magazine..." Okay, seriously? when I do that it really tastes like... well... like magazine.

Anyways, kids had a great time swimming. I recovered from a nasty snowball, laden with rocks, but that's another story. If I have the chance tomorrow (which is our Christmas) I get some pictures other than phone cam pictures.... but for now...

We decided to take the Nin-ster to urgent care for her cough which is a story in itself. We were all at Pat's when we realized our insurance card was back at the cottage on the island. So I trecked back out to the island (qualifies as alone time) to get the insurance card, one b-day gift for cousin sara, and some adult cough medicine for Caryn (yes she's coughing too, oh my). Upon arrival back to Pat's, Caryn and I realized her driver's license was not with the insurance card. And given that we thought it wouldn't be wise to leave Noah with everyone, we all went to urgent care.


The doc gave us a prescription for a medication that was not found at the first two pharmacies we stopped at. So we made sure that the third one actually had it. Oh, and i didn't mention that the credit card was with Caryn's license, yeah, on the island, so we ended up paying precious vacation cash for the transaction at the dr's office... oh well. Not to worry though, we had support from the fam in case we hit the bottom of the barrel. :)



So there she is... now... does she look sick? not really. But she gets a fever every afternoon/evening just like her big brother did when he had walking pneumonia 2 weeks ago... Hmmmm. its a good thing we got her on an antibiotic at about 10:15 tonight. after 1 urgent care, 3 pharmacies, etc etc etc.

End of Friday....

Tomorrow looks promising... there is supposed to be a big parade just for us going right past our cottage by the sea. okay okay... it's not just for us... but there is going to be a parade and the whole clan is coming here to see it. AND THEY'RE BRINGING FOOD!

forgot this one... Uncle Buddy, Noah and Andy. Just a great picture, don't you think?


What florida pictures would be complete without one of these little guys? okay, if you read this far, then I have something for you. Do you know WHY the first picture on this page has the name it does? See if you can figure THAT one out! HINT: I'm in the picture somewhere. :)

No comments: